De tout, de rien et parfois du linge sale lavé en public.
Confessions et tribulations d'une fille qui avait 18 ans lors du premier billet.
Un défouloir comme il n'y en a pas d'autre.

For those who speaks English some articles are translated.
They are all ordered under the section "ENGLISH". Enjoy!

vendredi 19 avril 2013

As to be clear

You said you speak a better English than I do. Maybe. 
But I do speak English for different reasons and in different situations than you. English is my second ''emotional living'' language : I slept in English, I ate in English, I cried in English, I found in love in English, I made love in English, I worked in English and much more...
I lived two years in the Anglo-Saxon islands so I can say it's quite an important part of my life.
I'm not pretending to speak better than anybody. While I learnt this language I was crowing up and deciding what adult I wanted to become. I am emotionally attached to the fact that I can express everything or nearly in English and I hardly accept the criticism about my way of speaking. I don't understand this competition that could exist between my English and yours. They don't serve the same purpose so forget about me. 
You'll be a doll. 

 Hasting, UK - July 2012

Aucun commentaire: